Regulations of the sklep.biomatex.pl online store
§1 General provisions
1. The Regulations define the rules for making purchases in the online store sklep.biomatex.pl run by the Seller. The owner of the website http: biomatex.pl is Biomatex Produk Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Łódź at Srebrna 39 .
2. Sklep.biomatex.pl is an online store available at www.biomatex.pl (hereinafter referred to as the Online Store or online store sklep.biomatex.pl), where you can quickly and safely buy sewn, needle-punched nonwovens, cloths, blankets, etc. Shop .biomatex.pl makes every effort to ensure that at every stage the buying is easy and does not cause any problems. In case of any problems or questions, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at +48 608 319 085.
3. The Buyer may contact the Store Owner: Biomatex Produk Sp. z o.o.
4. The buyer in the online store sklep.biomatex.pl can only be an adult natural person or an entrepreneur running a business in any form provided for by separate provisions of law.
5. Shipments are delivered on the territory of the Republic of Poland via professional courier companies.
6. The condition for placing an order in the online store by the Buyer is to read
with these regulations and acceptance of its provisions before concluding a sales contract or a contract for the provision of electronic services.
§2 Technical requirements
1. In order to use the services provided under these Regulations, the user should have: Internet browser: Internet Explorer version not older than 7.0 or Mozilla FireFox version not earlier than 3.0 or Chrome (all versions) or Opera version not older than 2 , Java Script enabled.
§3 Services provided electronically
1. Services provided electronically on the basis of these regulations consist in enabling purchases in the online store available at www.biomatex.pl using the Customer Account or a one-time purchase without the need to log into the website.
2. Customer Account is a tool available in the online store system after entering an e-mail address and password, enabling, among others tracking the stages of the order on the Seller's website, viewing the order history, editing the Buyer's data, changing the password and correcting personal data, etc.
3. The creation of a Customer Account requires registration. Registration is free and voluntary. After registration, an individual Customer Account is created for the Buyer. In order to register, the Buyer should complete the registration form by providing: an active e-mail address, password (visible only to the Buyer), name (or company name), surname or tax identification number, full address and mobile phone number. After completing the registration form, an activation link will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Clicking the activation link completes the registration process and confirms the accuracy of the data provided in the registration form, and at that moment the contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded.
4. The Buyer may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time. The owner of Biomatex Produk Sp. z o.o. may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services with a 7-day notice period. Termination of the contract by either party, as well as its termination by mutual consent, is tantamount to blocking the Buyer's access to the Customer Account and its removal.
5. Owner of Biomatex Produkction sp z o.o. may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services with a 7-day notice period if:
a.the purpose of registration or the way of using the services is obviously contrary to the principles and purpose of the store,
b. the Buyer's activity is contrary to the applicable moral standards, calls for violence or committing a crime, and also if it violates the rights of third parties,
c. received an official notification about the unlawful nature of the data provided or related activities,
d. obtained credible information about the unlawful nature of the data provided or related activities and previously notified the Buyer about the intention to block access to the Customer Account,
e. The Buyer is allowed to send unsolicited commercial information,
f. the Buyer blatantly or persistently violates the provisions of the regulations,
g. the address details provided by the Customer raise objectively justified doubts as to their correctness or truthfulness, and these doubts could not be removed by telephone or e-mail.
6. By objectively justified doubts referred to in par. 6 point g., One should understand in particular the specification of a non-existent town, providing the name of a non-existent street in a given town, providing fictional data as the recipient's name (e.g. fairy-tale characters)
7. The declaration of termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services submitted via the website www.biomatex.pl will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the Customer Account. Termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services results in the permanent deletion of the Customer Account. A declaration of termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services submitted by the Customer may be submitted by sending its content to the e-mail address provided for contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by deleting the Customer Account. Termination or termination with the consent of the parties to the contract for the provision of electronic services shall not affect the performance of already concluded sales contracts, unless the parties agree otherwise.
8. The service provided electronically is also the free "Newsletter". In order to receive the "Newsletter", the Customer should provide his e-mail address and name. Unsubscribing is done by clicking on the link provided in the footer of each "Newsletter" and following the instructions.
§4 Subject of the transaction
1. The subject of the transaction are goods listed and described on the website of the store www.biomatex.pl, described on the website at the time of ordering, as "available". Sklep.biomatex.pl makes every effort to ensure that the offer presented on the website is always up to date. If, however, there is a situation that some of the goods offered are currently unavailable, the Seller undertakes to immediately inform the Buyer about the situation by phone or e-mail.
2. The owner of the website www.biomatex.pl has the right to withdraw from the order due to the lack of availability of the goods. In such a situation, the service of the website www.biomatex.pl will immediately notify the Buyer, not later than within 30 days from the conclusion of the contract. In the event of a prepayment by the Buyer, he undertakes to return the amount paid.
1. Product prices are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices. Prices vary in the store depending on the size of the product or color. The following are added to the net price separately: shipping costs and VAT (23% rate).
1. The Buyer may place orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the website www.biomatex.pl or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
a. The Buyer is obliged to provide the data necessary to complete the order.
b. The scope of data necessary in this case includes at least the indication of the selected goods, their quantity, as well as the Buyer's data, i.e. name and surname, contact details and delivery address.
c. The scope of the necessary data may vary depending on the method of order fulfillment chosen by the Buyer.
2. The Seller issues a proof of purchase (invoice) for all ordered goods.
3. The Seller informs that in accordance with the provisions of the Act of March 11, 2004 on tax on goods and services (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2011, No. 177, item 1054, hereinafter the "VAT Act") and the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of December 3, 2013 on invoicing (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1485), the signature of the Customer - as the buyer of the goods - is not a mandatory element of the VAT invoice.
4. The Buyer agrees to issue and send by electronic means, to the e-mail address provided by him in the order, an electronic image of settlement documents,
in particular, such as: VAT invoices with attachments, corrective VAT invoices with attachments
and forms. This consent entitles Biomatex Produk sp z o.o. also for display
and sending VAT invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of December 3, 2013 on issuing invoices (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1485).
5. The Buyer is obliged to provide his data in accordance with the facts.
6. The Buyer's personal data may be transferred to third parties only for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the proper implementation of services provided under the Regulations, in particular to entrepreneurs intermediating in ordering courier services, postal operators and courier companies in order to send the parcel. The buyer has the right to inspect their data, request their correction or removal.
7. The condition for the execution of an order placed on the website www.biomatex.pl is the correct completion of the form on the website, providing a telephone number and e-mail address.
8. After placing the order on the website www.biomatex.pl, the Seller generates an e-mail (sent to the address provided in the order), which will contain the order confirmation and further instructions: a. In the case of payment by bank transfer - account number, b. in the case of card payments - link to the transaction directly on the website www.dotpay.pl
9. For orders placed on the website www.biomatex.pl, the sale agreement is concluded upon receipt of an e-mailail, referred to in paragraph 8 above.
10. In order to speed up the execution of the order, the Buyer may confirm the order via a link in the e-mail sent by the Seller.
11. If it is not possible to confirm the order due to the fault of the Buyer (eg incorrect telephone number or e-mail) within 48 hours, it will be canceled. The owner of Biomatex Produk Sp. z o.o. will also be entitled to cancel the order in the event of entering incomplete or false data that may prevent the conclusion or performance of the sales contract.
12. The validity of the order when paying by bank transfer is 7 days from the date of its submission. If the Buyer fails to pay the amount due under the order to the indicated account number within the above-mentioned period, the order is canceled and the Buyer cannot demand that Biomatex Produk Sp. z o.o. its implementation.
13. Subject to the reservations described in §4, the Seller undertakes to complete the order in the amount of up to 500 items of one product per day for one Buyer.
14. Placing an Order by the Customer is connected with his obligation to pay.
§7 Payment methods
1. Payment before shipment.
a. Payment to the account of the store www.biomatex.pl before shipment. In this case, the Buyer himself decides about the payment of the amount for purchases at a bank branch, online banks, at the post office or at other institutions accepting such payments. If the Buyer chooses this form of payment, he will receive an e-mail with the account number of the store www.biomatex.pl and the amount to be paid for the goods. It is important to provide your name and order number in the payment title. The payment should be made within 7 days from the conclusion of the contract;
b. Payment to the account (e-Transfer, e-Transfer) In this case, the payment can be made via www.dotpay.pl. When the Buyer decides to pay in this way, he will receive a direct link to the website www.dotpay.pl, where he will be able to make the transfer quickly and efficiently. The payment should be made within 7 days from the conclusion of the contract;
c. Payment by payment or credit card. In this case, the Buyer has the option to pay for goods purchased at www.biomatex.pl using credit or payment cards issued by Polish or foreign banks. The course of the transaction:
1. After connecting to the server of the www.biomatex.pl store, selecting the goods and the form of payment by payment card, an encrypted connection with the Dotpay server is established, authorization is made and the authorization response is returned to the www.biomatex.pl store server. The time needed to generate a response usually does not exceed several seconds.
2. Encryption of the connection means that the confidential data of the Buyer regarding the card held will not be disclosed to anyone outside the Dotpay system. All the payment card details are provided by the Buyer on the website www.dotpay.pl and thus they are not available for the operation of the www.biomatex.pl store and for a third party.
Warning! Some payment and credit cards may not be able to make online payments. If the card does not have this option, please contact the bank that issued it and request authorization of this type of payment channel.
We make all payments only in PLN. In the case of payment in a different currency, we add transaction processing costs - PLN 100.00.
§8 Delivery and transport
1. The order is dispatched within 24-48 hours, depending on the following factors:
a. In the case of payment before shipment (bank transfer, electronic payment), the shipping time is calculated from the moment the funds are credited to the account.
b. From the date of placing the order, if the order was placed on the day preceding a non-working day or on a non-working day (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays) - the shipping time is extended by the number of days off.
c. From the time the order is placed, if the order is placed after 1:00 p.m., the goods are shipped on the next working day.
2. Switching to the "Order step 2/3" tab does not mean placing an order. The prices given are net prices, you should choose the method of packing and transport (parcel or pallet).
3. The price for transport depends on the gross weight of the selected goods (goods including packaging) or the weight range in which the selected product will fit (in the case of purchasing more than one product) and is fully covered by the Buyer.
4. In the event of your absence, the courier leaves a notification with information when and where the parcel can be picked up. The delivery of the notified parcel is free of charge. Each subsequent delivery attempt is payable. These costs are borne by the Buyer. In the event of unsuccessful delivery attempts, the goods are returned to the company warehouse of Biomatex Produckja Sp. z o.o.
5. Upon receipt of the parcel, the Buyer should check its contents and general condition of the ordered goods in the presence of the courier.
6. In case of damagethe shipment during transport or reservations as to the quantity of the delivered goods, in the presence of the courier, draw up a damage report, enter the date, time of delivery and a description of damage or shortages of goods and packaging in the report, and then send the signed report to the store www.biomatex.pl to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post by registered mail with confirmation of receipt to the following address: ul. Szadkowska 64/66, Zduńska Wola 98-220 Poland entering the name: sklep.biomatex.pl.
§9 Guarantees and complaints
1. Each product purchased at sklep.biomatex.pl is brand new and has a manufacturer's warranty. The detailed conditions and duration of the warranty depend on the type
and intended use of the product and the manufacturer
2. If the purchased goods prove to be defective, the Consumer has the right to:
a. Take advantage of the warranty and carry out a complaint procedure under the Warranty through the Seller (applies to products covered by the warranty). Detailed terms and conditions of the warranty procedure specified in the warranty statement may be published on the manufacturer's website. Information on the duration of the warranty and the place of implementation can also be found on the website www.biomatex.pl
b. submit a complaint to the Seller under the warranty (legal basis: the Civil Code). The complaint under the warranty may be submitted using the complaint form, in electronic form or in writing to the address of the store www.biomatex.pl.The consumer has the right to request a price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the store www.biomatex.pl immediately and without excessive inconvenience for the customer, replace the defective product with a product free from defects or remove the defect. This limitation does not apply if the product has already been replaced by the www.biomatex.pl store or the www.biomatex.pl store has not replaced the product with a defect-free one or has not removed the defect. A complaint under the warranty is considered within 14 days from the date of its receipt. If the www.biomatex.pl store does not respond to the Consumer's requests within 14 days, it means that it considered the requests justified. If the fulfillment of the Consumer's requests involves the delivery of a new or repaired product, the delivery costs are borne by the store www.biomatex.pl.
§10 Withdrawal from the contract
1. Pursuant to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), the Buyer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, has the right to withdraw from the sales contract without giving reasons, within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the goods. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before the deadline.
2. In accordance with the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), the Buyer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, has the right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of electronic services without giving reasons, within 14 calendar days from the date of conclusion of this contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before the deadline. (date of the postmark is decisive)
3. Withdrawal is made by submitting a declaration of will to withdraw from the contract,
in particular using the form and sent via any remote communication channel, including:
a. by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com,
b. in writing, to the following address: ul. Złoczewska 51A, Burzenin 98-260 Poland by entering sklep.biomatex.pl in the name.
4. The seller shall immediately send the consumer a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of will to withdraw from the sales contract to the e-mail address provided by the consumer.
5. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without incurring costs, except for:
a.additional costs incurred by the consumer in connection with the choice of the method of delivery of the goods other than the cheapest, ordinary delivery method offered by the Seller and
b.direct cost of returning the goods (shipping costs),
c. the cost of returning items if, due to their nature, these items cannot be left
returned by post as usual.
6. If the consumer exercises the right to withdraw from the contract, the consumer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller immediately, ie not later than within 14 (fourteen) days to the address of the Store. The consumer may also return the goods by handing them over to the person authorized by the Seller, with the preservation
the above-mentioned dates. In order to meet the deadline, it is enough to send back the purchased products before its expiry.
7. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the goods (shipping costs), bearing in mind that the goods should be delivered to the Seller undamaged.
8. The consumer is liable for a decrease in the value of the purchased goods as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
9. The Seller, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on the departuremoney from the contract, will return to the consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the goods, subject to paragraph 5. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
10. If the Seller has not offered to collect the product from the consumer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the consumer until he receives the goods back or the consumer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
11. The Seller does not accept cash on delivery parcels. Address for returning the goods: ul. Złoczewska 51A Burzenin 98-260 Poland / Poland
12. If you decide to return the purchased goods, please contact the customer service office by phone +48 608 319 085, or contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The buyer will receive comprehensive information on how to carry out this procedure.
§11 Payment security
1. Transactions are made on DotPay servers, on specially secured websites, and the owner of the www.biomatex.pl website has no access to the transaction data.
2. Payment system offered by Dotpay S.A. does not require and does not allow the owner of www.biomatex.pl to store payment card numbers in its databases. Everything takes place at www.dotpay.pl
3. Payment data is encrypted with 128 bit SSL protocol and the store is only notified about the success or failure of the transaction. All data entrusted to us by the Buyer are protected as much as possible against unauthorized access.
§12 Final provisions
1. For transactions concluded with foreign entrepreneurs, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, including the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws of May 18, 1964)
2. All goods, names and trademarks published on the website of the online store www.biomatex.pl are used only for identification purposes and may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
3. The content of the www.biomatex.pl website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 543 of the Civil Code, it should be treated as an invitation to conclude a contract.
4. Sklep.biomatex.pl informs that the information on the products presented on the website www.biomatex.pl is consistent with the manufacturer's catalog data.
5. Product descriptions, photos and press releases come from the database owned by Biomatex Produk Sp. z o.o. Any commercial use of the product information displayed on the website www.biomatex.pl is prohibited
6. Placing an order by the Buyer authorizes the owner of the website www.biomatex.pl to process personal data contained in the order in order to conclude and perform the sales contract, in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 1997 133, item 883, as amended).
7. The Store Administrator will notify registered customers of any change to the Regulations by e-mail with the right to terminate the contract within 14 days. Amendments to the Regulations come into force upon the expiry of the notice period. For orders placed before the amendments to the Regulations enter into force, the provisions of the Regulations in the version in force at the time of placing the order shall apply.
8. In matters not covered by these Regulations, separate provisions of law shall apply.